Seamyher89

Juki HZL F400 bobbin hook not spinning

@Seamyher89 Take the bobbincase out & unjam the hook. Then take the cover off under the arm,I think you jammed it & stripped the plastic gear that drives the hook.

Edited by CowboyBob

@CowboyBob Yes, I did take the case out so now it's just taking the cover off under the arm and checking that out? Should I see if anything got stuck under the bottom? I bought this machine used so I have no idea what the other person did to damage it, kind of lost on this but will definitely try your suggestion :)

2 minutes ago, Seamyher89 said:

@CowboyBob Yes, I did take the case out so now it's just taking the cover off under the arm and checking that out? Should I see if anything got stuck under the bottom? I bought this machine used so I have no idea what the other person did to damage it, kind of lost on this but will definitely try your suggestion :)

Yes,there could be thread in the groove of the bobbincase that rides in the hook.You'll see the larger black gear that might have bad teeth.

3 hours ago, Seamyher89 said:

I bought the machine used so attempting to fix it. JUKI HZL F400

https://www.reddit.com/u/verniyah/s/HgS1CBuG6r

@Seamyher89 Please keep these related posts in one thread instead of starting a new thread each time you find something related to your machine's problem.  I have merged your 2 other threads into this thread.

21 hours ago, Seamyher89 said:

@CowboyBob Wowwww I may have found the issue. Check it out at the link. Is this a gear? Does it just need replacing? I wonder if I could just take the one off of my Singer Heavy Duty

https://www.reddit.com/u/verniyah/s/wJtU4MAflA

I don't the your pics on the link you posted,try posting them here.

@CowboyBob I posted them here! Let me know what you think. I had to take a part a few layers just to finally get access (nothing electrical). I have faith that the reference parts diagram will assist me to put them back together, also I took a bunch of process photos. JUKI HZL F400

IMG_2394.jpeg

Edited by Seamyher89

@Seamyher89 There's the problem!! I can check with Juki tomorrow & let you know if they have them.