Sign in to follow this  
Pickles

Seiko Post Bed Walking Foot

Selling my Seiko Post bed BBWP-8BL. Walking foot. Bought it new to do some jobs and now I’m done with it. Only about a month old. Absolutely the nicest machine I’ve ever used but after sewing for over 50 years I’m getting burned out sewing leather and don’t see myself needing a post bed in the future. You can see the specs in the photos. Has Servo motor, Speed reducer and Needle positioner. Must be picked up in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin. Asking $3500 firm on price. If you do some price checking you will see that you will save a minimum of $1000 by the time you add in tax and delivery. I have lots of photos and video if you email me or message me. To old to figure out how to resize everything. 

9 hours ago, Pickles said:

I have lots of photos and video if you email me or message me. To old to figure out how to resize everything.

That's a bunch of malarkey.  What are you, 150 yo?  If you have lots of photos and video, you appear to have a reasonable amount of computer savvy.

Look through this thread for some helps and suggestions.  There are also many helps, apps and suggestion on the web.  You need to follow the marketplace rules!