Moti

juki ams 206c programing

Hi, I want to create new programs for my Bartek machine, I don't have the money to buy something new and fancy, there used burners for eeprom on ebay, what do I need to check for it to work with me with my ams 206c chips?

IMG_2665.jpeg

IMG_2668.jpeg

Being able to read and burn is just the first step. Do you know how it's all laid out inside the EEPROM? 

I'm actually working on operating a sewing machine with a Raspberry Pi4.  Going to replace the stepper motor driver and main drive motor controller with my own hardware.  

I wouldn't if that wouldn't be easier than trying to reverse engineer Juki's eprom? 

https://semsi.com.mx/Manuales/JUKI/AMS-215C engineer manual.pdf

Looking at page 169. I wonder if it would be easier to reverse engineer the contents of the floopy. 

15 hours ago, Quade said:

Being able to read and burn is just the first step. Do you know how it's all laid out inside the EEPROM? 

I'm actually working on operating a sewing machine with a Raspberry Pi4.  Going to replace the stepper motor driver and main drive motor controller with my own hardware.  

I wouldn't if that wouldn't be easier than trying to reverse engineer Juki's eprom? 

https://semsi.com.mx/Manuales/JUKI/AMS-215C engineer manual.pdf

Looking at page 169. I wonder if it would be easier to reverse engineer the contents of the floopy. 

Wow I don't know, someone is helping me and she told me to get a chip burner the juki PM1 software and then talk to her and she will explain to me how to work with it

Burner she told me to buy this  “eetools.com you can get chipmax”  it's really expensive

Do You know if there same tings similar and cheaper on eBay 

If she knows what she's doing then that's great.     

I imagine you have to find out what kind of CPU it uses then reverse engineer the EEPROM.  See how the code works then change it to do what you want it to do.  Maybe you can just re-write some of the tables and not look at the code itself.