Johns3b

Cobra class 4 or cowboy equivalent wanted in Northwest

Hello all,

I am looking for a cobra class 4 or equivalent Cowboy machine .  I am located by Olympia, Washington st, and am willing to travel to pick it up.  
also looking for a skiving machine but I want to get a sewing machine first.

thank you

John

Edited by Northmount
changed skiing to skiving

Hi there,

I have a Cowboy 227r that I’m trying to get rid of in Albuquerque, NM. I know it’s not exactly a Cobra Class 4 equivalent, but I’m only asking $500 for it! It’s about 10 years old, but I’ve treated it well, and I don’t think much has changed with the machines in that time span. 

Let me know what you think. 

Thanks, 

Jessica

3 hours ago, jesschyno said:

Jessica

You should quote something from the person you want to connect with, or tag them so they will get a notification. 

To tag a person, type the '@' symbol followed by their username and pick the username from the popup box like this:

@Johns3b you have a reply to your post wanting a cobra class 4 or equivalent Cowboy machine.

23 hours ago, Northmount said:

You should quote something from the person you want to connect with, or tag them so they will get a notification. 

To tag a person, type the '@' symbol followed by their username and pick the username from the popup box like this:

@Johns3b you have a reply to your post wanting a cobra class 4 or equivalent Cowboy machine.

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully your tag will suffice, but I can do it too. 

@Johns3b I do want to let you know that I have a Cowboy 227r (admittedly not identical to Cobra Class 4) for sale! See above message for a few more details. 

Edited by jesschyno
Adding more info