RolahArmada

Job Offering - Tooled Guitar Case

Greetings Everyone,

I have become an official member of this tight-knit and well-developed community to ask for help. I am the owner of Rolah LLC and Chief Director of our Armada Division, which specializes in making premium gun cases from real guitar cases. Our product line consists of three models, and today I am posting this help-wanted ad regarding the third model type. Our cases are all handmade and feature premium imported Italian leather interiors, but the exteriors differ depending on the case type. Model 1 is your ordinary PU leather-looking guitar case, model two is made from real carbon fiber, and model 3 is supposed to be a 100% hand-tooled real full-grain leather case. Currently, we are partnered with a vendor in South America, and while the quality of the product is absolutely amazing, my business partners here in the states have voted unanimously that Rolah LLC search for a new backup vendor closer to home.

I am placing a call out for anyone up to the challenge. My organization does have a floral pattern design that is a client favorite; however, we are also open to exploring new design patterns as long as it remains a floral-type tooling of the entire case. The guitar case will not have anything on the inside; it's just the outside we want finished. Anyone interested can reach out directly via email or PM on this board. Anyone interested and wanting to see the work that we do to get an idea of what to expect can check our website link on the profile page. I have purposely left off these links in this post as I am not here to promote my website; I am here asking for help filling this need.

Compensation will be discussed and negotiated once a proper fit is selected.

Thank you all for reading, and please share with anyone you may have in mind that would be able to help. Keep the amazing posts and hard work going; many wonderful works on this forum!

Edited by RolahArmada
spelling issues

Not personally looking for production work, but wondered if you looked into Mexico?  A lot of hand tooled work I see from production shops originates there.

have you ever seen Mexican leather work and the crap they use for leather. It smells and is junk leather

Edited by Bert03241