KathrynRose

Cobra Class 4-25, Cobra Class 3, Weaver leather supply strap cutter, and Cobra burnisher for sale

•King Cobra 4-25 Premium Package with all accessories. No positioning system. $4,300 (Tested when I bought it but never actually sewn anything on it.)

•Cobra Class 3P Premium Package with all accessories. No positioning system. $3,000 (Tested when I bought it but never actually sewn anything on it.)

•Weaver Master tool hand operated strap cutter $1,800 (Still in box it was shipped in. Never taken out of box)

• Cobra MP Burnisher with stand $500 (slight wear on sanding wheel from testing. Not actually used)

All machines are new. I bought them a few years ago with the intention of making lots of things but that did not happen and I had to move them into storage. They have been stored in a dry place. I tested them so I cannot say they are brand new. Everything is available for local pick up in Los Angeles. CASH ONLY. Thank you so much for looking :)

IMG_1063.jpeg.93ab5abeb276d30e1243161d5c9f35cf.jpegIMG_1054.jpeg.40abb36415b7b3761daa537478e61654.jpegIMG_1070.jpeg.3233c712bbb08bfb65e929efaa335e66.jpegIMG_1058.jpeg.f8005bf01ee41a0403ba2025cda378c5.jpeg

Is the class 3 still available?

41 minutes ago, Dominique said:

Is the class 3 still available?

You need to either quote a part of their post, or tag them so they get a notification.  Like this.  Type the @ symbol followed by their username, and pick the name from the popup box.

@KathrynRose You have a interested party, see above.

4 minutes ago, Northmount said:

You need to either quote a part of their post, or tag them so they get a notification.  Like this.  Type the @ symbol followed by their username, and pick the name from the popup box.

@KathrynRose You have a interested party, see above.

@Northmount thanks sorry im new here lol appreciate the help!