Sign in to follow this  
Handstitched

Issues contacting Yahoo Australia

I'm having issues with my provider, so I'm using public access computers. I now have  an issue getting into my yahoo account, that I use for business.. I have tried all the phone  numbers that yahoo have, mostly in the US , but to no avail. I've tried online chat services, to no avail. How do I contact Yahoo Australia. Is there an email address, or phone number, preferably in Oz to contact Yahoo Australia ??  I have tried the 1800 number, could not be connected. 

Help

HS

@Northmount Thank you for that. I did go onto the AOL site. According to the online chat thingy, AOL don't own Yahoo, but AOL   called Yahoo '' a family of companies'',  within the AOL brand, apparently. 

My ISP has cut me off without notifying me. I''ll be lodging a formal complaint with  the telecommunications authorities here in Oz . 

HS

I've only had a little bit of success. My neighbor suggested that I use 'hot spot' on my phone, that I actually use for my eftpos on my computer at home. That worked, but it chews through a lot of data quickly. But when I tried to access my Yahoo acc on a public access computer, yahoo was supposed to send a verification code to my mobile phone, but its not sending a code as it should.

Grrrrr!!!

HS