Sign in to follow this  
CdK

Good Used Tippmann Boss Leather Sewing Machine

I bought it used off of the evilbay about 10~12 years ago. I have used this machine quite a bit since I got it and it has served me well. Recently completed 2 lined & stitched belts with it and worked flawlessly.

I purchased 2 new sewing machines recently so this machine is no longer needed. I was the second owner, I believe, as the note in the cover of the manual was not written by me.

(Excuse the mess on my bench as I am busy setting up a room in the house for my new equipment. Things in the pics other than those belonging with the Boss are not included.)

There are some used spare parts as I replaced the rack gear and some other bits that a technician at the manufacturer recommended. I recently replaced the presser foot cable as the previous one frayed and broke after much use.

The other pieces, like the narrow presser foot, bobbins & needles all are part of the bundle. The light brown piece over the thread is a 3D printed part that helps prevent my shop fan from causing thread hangups, included.

$700 OBO shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Other parts of the USA, Canada or outside of the country can be negotiated. I will dismount the handle to be able to ship safely. Payment method to be negotiated and in USD.

Local pickup & price in the RGV (Edinburg, TX) can be negotiated.

IMG_0655 (Medium).JPEG

IMG_0656 (Medium).JPEG

IMG_0657 (Medium).JPEG

IMG_0658 (Medium).JPEG

IMG_0659 (Medium).JPEG

Hi there @CdK, I’m interested if you still have this available. Thanks!