Sign in to follow this  
bruce johnson

Wayne Jueschke Leather Tools For Sale

With my new website update, I have got a whole new bunch of people tuning in. I am sharing here one of the makers of new tools that we carry. Wayne Jueschke is known for his detailed stamps and mauls (we also carry his string/lace cutters). Wayne is old school - no website or social media. You buy from him at a show or call him up. He mails you a flier, you pick the tools you want and call him, he tells you how much and you mail him a check. I have been a user of his stamps and mauls for several years. A few years ago we struck a deal to sell tools for him on-line. It has exploded and we carry a good share of his stamps and all sizes of mauls. Below are some representative samples of his stamps and mauls but we have a LOT more. Please check them out at https://brucejohnsonleather.com/products/wayne-jueschke-new-tools/wayne-jueschke-stamping-tools

Thanks! - Bruce

WJ-181-182 – Jueschke geometric stamp set, 3-8 inch – $180.00.JPG

WJ-42_– Jueschke border stamp, 3-8 inch – $75.00.jpg

WJ – 163 – Wayne Jueschke plait center basket stamp 3-16 X 3-8 inch – $75.00.JPG

WJM-24-Wayne Jueschke 1.5 pound maul – $90.00.jpg

WJ-186 – Wayne Jueschke cluster flower center 5-8 inch – $165.00.JPG

Yeah that top 3/8 size stamp set is 1 I've been wanting for a while now. There is bunch of his stamps I want. 

Or if it's not that stamp it's 1 similar to it. 

Maybe later this year!

Edited by DieselTech

Bruce

Do you sharpen tools, specifically slot punches.

flat blades I can sharpen fairly well

I have an osborne 1 3/4 slot I can't seem to get sharp.

I think I can maintain it if it ever gets sharp.

At this point I don’t do outside sharpening anymore. I’m still working a full time day job for another 329 days. I resharpen anything bought from me but between tools I am getting ready for sale and doing the other stuff with this business I don’t have the spare time for other work right now. Sorry