TwinOaks

Is it really him?

While toodling around on the board, I noticed we have a new member named PeterMain. Is it the real Peter Main? Are we that fortunate to have him here for real?!?!?!?

I believe the answers to your questions are: Yes, and yes!

Mike

It really is Peter! Now we have him and Jim Linnell. We're going big time! Maybe we can talk some of the other big guys into joining. Wouldn't that make a great chat?

Doctorate level edumacashun from the masters- online!!!

I have to say I am beyond impressed. I have not had th pleasure of meeting Mr. Main, but have had the honor of meeting Mr. Linnell. He is amazing to watch as he works. No patterns , no pictures, just creative energy. He is a fine gentleman as well. Both times he has been to the Baltimore (Essex, Md. ) Tandy , i have watched him. He created a pair of identical freehand leather feathers, so tiny my sister wears them as earrings. He is the first person I have ever seen do embossing first hand.

I am honored to be a part of such an amazing group of leather workers. From Top Notch to newbies, this site rocks!

kimber