MakDoodle

Durkopp Adler 1183i

You are getting two for price of one. The primary unit is installed in table that is 3ft x 4ft. The 2nd unit is for parts (could also be used if worked on).  The primary unit installed in table I think may have a power supply issue. Previous owner said it was working and then something "popped" . If I find a power source I will test. I do not have 220 to plug into and verify. Was purchased as part of a group of machines. Willing to negotiate the right deal. Open to trades for a post bed machine.

more pictures available on request. Located in Michigan

Edited by MakDoodle
added image that I shrunk

i added a pic but it is not showing yet

1mb_IMG_4663.jpg

Edited by MakDoodle
added image that I shrunk even more

4tIMG_4667.jpg

included 2nd machine with power supplies

5tIMG_4669.jpg

6tIMG_4674.jpg

On 9/20/2024 at 9:21 AM, MakDoodle said:

You are getting two for price of one. The primary unit is installed in table that is 3ft x 4ft. The 2nd unit is for parts (could also be used if worked on).  The primary unit installed in table I think may have a power supply issue. Previous owner said it was working and then something "popped" . If I find a power source I will test. I do not have 220 to plug into and verify. Was purchased as part of a group of machines. Willing to negotiate the right deal. Open to trades for a post bed machine.

more pictures available on request. Located in Michigan

I am located in West Michigan near Grand Rapids. These can be picked up by you. I would be willing to deliver myself within 200 miles for a fee to cover gas. Any other shipping options would be at the expense and responsibility of the buyer.

The primary unit for sale is currently bolted to a pallet, but I am not sure if that is of shipping quality or not.