Sign in to follow this  
fleabitpokey

Can't seem to get picture to show up

Can't seem to get picture to show up. Any tips??

Stephanie

Give more info.... You cant attach a picture, or you cant view a picture that has been attached to a post? or something else.....

Give more info.... You cant attach a picture, or you cant view a picture that has been attached to a post? or something else.....

I don't seem to be able to upload a picture.Stephanie

Ok, when you hit the add reply button you get what is in the first pic I am attaching. Below this window you have what is in the second pic, the CHOOSE pic and the ATTACH pic buttons, You use the choose pic to choose the pic, then once you select the pic, hit the ATTACH pic button and let it attach the pic, It will refresh the page and look like the third pic I am attaching....

Let us know if this helps and you get it done, or you still have issues with it.

Mike

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

post-834-1172385948_thumb.jpg

post-834-1172385966_thumb.jpg

post-834-1172385981_thumb.jpg

Ok, when you hit the add reply button you get what is in the first pic I am attaching. Below this window you have what is in the second pic, the CHOOSE pic and the ATTACH pic buttons, You use the choose pic to choose the pic, then once you select the pic, hit the ATTACH pic button and let it attach the pic, It will refresh the page and look like the third pic I am attaching....

Let us know if this helps and you get it done, or you still have issues with it.

Mike

when I try the 3rd box doesn't show up the add box Stephanie

Try it again...Steph

HPIM1166__Small_.JPG

Try it again...Steph...nope...nope I think it worked this time. Thanks Stephanie

post-841-1172386749_thumb.jpg

it worked, I see a bucking bronk trying to buck off a cowboy....

WOW, Stephanie...nice!!! I like the detail in your piece, and the backgrounding at the bottom.

If you have any more trouble with attachments, let us know and we will help. Thanks Wolvenstien for explaining the procedure. (Shoulda figured you for an Opera user!)

Johanna

it worked, I see a bucking bronk trying to buck off a cowboy....

Wolvenstein, thank you for the help last night. I saw that the 3rd window wasn't co operating,when you posted. Then I went and downloaded the Image resizer, talked about in the computer section. With that combination and a couple more tries...thank you Stephanie