Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy Crafts Online

Website of Tree Maker Rod Nikkel

Alan,

Welcome to the site. I would highly recomend Rod's trees. I have used many other factory tree's before ordering trees from Rod this year. The reason I swithed, was that I wanted to raise my quality of saddles and by going with Rod's trees that has happened. You will not be disappointed

Ashley

David Genadek it has been a month since I posted my offer to test one of your trees and post my findings here on this website. You have not responded, I guess sometimes silence speaks volumes. Greg

David Genadek it has been a month since I posted my offer to test one of your trees and post my findings here on this website. You have not responded, I guess sometimes silence speaks volumes. Greg

Yes, silence does speak loudly. Your challenge was childish ,one sided and had nothing to do with the points being discussed. Firstly at no time did I say anything about Rods skill has as a craftsman or a make any comment about the quality of his workmanship. Nor did I ever compare Rods work to what Bowdens do. If you want a fight go to a bar, the purpose of this forum is education.

I did challenge commonly held beliefs in the industry. I am sorry you all feel so threatened by these simple ideas.

David Genadek

David the point of the discussion was not regarding any particular tree maker but whether or not what they are doing works. You jumped down everybodies throat saying they are wrong and that you had arrived with a new concept that is light years ahead of the industry. I was offering you an opportunity to share and test this concept in a working enviorment but it appears you were the childish one and took your toys out of the sand box and refuses to play. If you want to get into personal attacks please keep in mind I am pretty good friends with a couple of your previos employers and as for skeletons in my closet it's full but the closet has never had a door on it to cover the contents. Lets keep the conversation on a higher level. I am still willing to try one of your trees and I am pretty sure we could work something out if you are willing to discuss it. Greg

i thought you guys had calmed down? one more outburst and this thread is closed....how hard is it to keep it civil?

I'm closing this thread since the title is "Rod Nikkel- Tree Maker" and the topic has gotten off track.

Johanna

Edited by Denise