Sign in to follow this  
Preacher

Clicker and dies

hi

I think I remember, that weaverleather offers such things. Producing the dies as well as clickering them.

michi

For dies - Big Sky Die & Tool - !-800-282-4759

Texas Custom Die - 1-888-755-9025

I have dies from both and they are good.

For a clicker - Tippmann, the Mach III (might be called something else) model are both relatively lower cost. Once in a while you can hit a deal on a used big clicker, but they weigh a ton and require some power. I use a 20 ton shop press with steel plates and a cutting board. For what I do it works fine.

Weaver also have a new manual clicker out similiar to the Mach III it's on their website in the tools catalogue, not sure how much it is though.

I have a Tippmann 15 ton pneumatic and it works well for my needs. They also have a 7 ton. The only draw back is the clamshell vs. swing away head for inserting the material for cutting. It's workable when you develop a system. Tippmann also makes great quality dies. Check with Jim Miller at Tippmann (800)286-8046. Price and quality are what we look for in a die. Big Sky, Weaver and TX Custom Die (888)755-9025 are all good also!

Hope this helps!

Indy

I build dies if I can help let me know, I have a few pics here too you cna check out.

Chris 720 341 3259

I make holsters. How expensive are the dies to have made up if I have a pattern? I wonder if it would be cost effective to have dies so I could just spend a minute or two clickin out some blanks, rather than taking the time to mark the leather and hand cut....

Any idea what a holster die might cost?

I make holsters. How expensive are the dies to have made up if I have a pattern? I wonder if it would be cost effective to have dies so I could just spend a minute or two clickin out some blanks, rather than taking the time to mark the leather and hand cut....

Any idea what a holster die might cost?

Just had a general thumb break die made and it was about $90