1bootscootin

Parts for 29K60

I have a Singer 29K60 that needs alot of parts. Anyone know where I can get parts or a contact about having it rebuilt. I really would like to rebuild it myself, since I used to make a living servicing heavy fab equipment. Challenges can be fun.

Edited by 1bootscootin

try this www.pilgrimshoemachine.com ask for Harris.

this will be a start.

try this www.pilgrimshoemachine.com ask for Harris.

this will be a start.

Thanks Luke

Boots good to see your still kickin...Can't give you any help as I am still sewin by hand .Ido hope to change that soon though,Take care and thanks again for that PIF.

Boots good to see your still kickin...Can't give you any help as I am still sewin by hand .Ido hope to change that soon though,Take care and thanks again for that PIF.

Good to hear from you as well. Hope the girls still enjoy them. This weekend I hope to show mine from rdb. Some really good work. Take care my friend.

I'm picking up my machine from these guys today....I feel like a kid at Christmas. They are in Ohio and have shelves and shelves of machine heads and parts. Worth a try.

Sewing Machine Sales Service and Supplies.

800-449-0835

Darren will probably answer. Good luck.

29K-60 is a great machine. Parts are widely available except for one... the bobbins. The machine takes the large bobbin and the last time I went looking they were few and far between. I finally scored 20 of them and felt lucky to get them. The small ones are easy to get and cheap but expect the pay more for the large bobbins that this machine uses.

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana: