china

cuttersexchange

Hi all

I am tying to find a website called cuttersexchange.com I have been to it in the past, when I try to connect I am redirected to a singer site, does any one know if cuttersexchange.com is still around.

china

Now there is a URL to treat with caution; especially if you have a round knife in your hand! LOL

Hi all

I am tying to find a website called cuttersexchange.com I have been to it in the past, when I try to connect I am redirected to a singer site, does any one know if cuttersexchange.com is still around.

china

Yeah, no wonder you can't find it. bwahahahaha

Hi all

china there once was a sheila named named cutter

who got herself all in a flutter,but a snip of a knife made everthin orright,n overnight n now she answers to jim pete

I'm glad I'm not the only one who raised an eyebrow at the name of that website! My first thought was... well, never mind. I think I need some more coffee now.

I don't think cutters exchange is the name anymore, I can't recall the name and I am at home so nothing to look at and jog my memory. It does still exist in some form or another, I'll try to remember to check it out tomorrow and post if someone else hasn't already. I think they were in Memphis and maybe shortened the name to Cutters.

Kevin

Here's the number I used last to call Cutters 615-895-8070. Even on my 1988 catalog it says subsidiary of SSMC INC, I take that to be Singer Sewing Machine Co, they may have totally absorbed Cutters.

You might look into Southstar Supply Co 800-288-6739 www.southstarsupply.com

Another catalog I have is from Sunbrand, which is a division of Willcox and Gibbs

800-241-6800 I don't recall if I've ever ordered from them or not.

Hope that helps or at least helps clarify,

Kevin

Ok

Thanks for the replies, I will have dig a little harder

china

China:

I used to go there all of the time, and they did change the website. If my understanding is correct cuttersexchange used to be some sort of subsidiary of Singer. It was like their parts division or something. I think they consolidated it all into one website. As I recall I may have had to go direct to the Singer website and click a link there to get to the parts and manuals section. This is why I always went to cuttersexchange in the first place.

Ryan O. Neel

Thanks Ryan

china

Dang, I had to read that one two or three times! :evillaugh: