Well it could be better but it's all I got for now. If you look at the upper right corner you can see where my modeling tool had tarnish or something on it and really messed me up. Oh well, bummer. It happened right at the begaining of the project so I just kinda played with it after that. But I really do like the pattern so I'll have to try it again. Guess I'll just stain it dark and hope that hides it.

Tom

IMG_0002.JPG

post-6291-1236795857_thumb.jpg

Looking good, Tom. I would make the suggestion to use the back of your modeling spoon to mark in the dotted areas of a pattern. You can do that lightly and not have the dashes show up after you do your shaping, but it will leave enough of a guidline for you to work from.

Oh - and you get double bonus points for making a project stand to hold up your work for photos. (I keep saying I need a "duh" emoticon - my forehead gets so sore sometimes.) :)

Crystal

Thanks Crystal, I think the little stand is the best part of the whole picture. But being "a little" OCD I'll have to try the pattern again, and again.

Tom