Sign in to follow this  
Canuck

Sunglasses time!

I had another request for a leather kilt that was a bit off the wall. The company colours were black and pink. Apparently pole dancing is all the rage out west in lotus land and I made a pink and black leather kilt. She was extremely happy...it was a big hit.

Put on your sunglasses!

th_RKiltsHotPinkright.jpg

th_RkiltHotpinkfrontb.jpg

th_RkiltHotpinkfront.jpg

Continuing on the theme of leftovers (on another post) I did this one as a joke. I was bored at a Highland games this past summer. Another vendor was sporting a new line of sporrans. I made this up in my solar powered shop. Upon it's completion I ventured over to his display and set it amongst his Traditional sporrans. I caught his attention and asked "John since when did you start selling pink sporrans?" He Answered in a thick Scot's brogue "aye dinnae sell pink sporrans! What ya on about?" I pointed at his display and he noticed my creation... We howled with laughter. The thing is, I ended up selling four of these that weekend! who woulda thunk?

th_pinktassiesporran.jpg

Edited by Canuck

Hey... if it makes you some money....

One of my all time fav bands is a Celtic punk band. The one that plays the pipes is always in full dress. therefore many times alot of people will show up wearing a kilt as well. I could see a lot of punker chicks wearing that . I wouldn't mine seeing my lady wearing that. Nice job !!

WOW...is that you wearing a PINK kilt" Very nice, but I'm not sure if I'd ever wear one that color.

Ken