Sign in to follow this  
urbanwrist

Hand Carved Crosses Leather Cuff By Joe V.

Distressed Leather Cuff with Hand Carved Trebol Crosses

The leather cuff with Trebol Crosses makes use of the same symbol used on our Trebol Cross & Stich Leather Cuff. Crosses are hand carved while the leather is distressed to give it that aged look and feel. A metal eyelet is placed in the center of each cross.

This Trebol Crosses Leather Cuff is made of quality leather and will fit wrists of all sizes.

About the Photographed Model:

Center Color (Crosses): Brown

Edge Color: Antique

Width: 2"

Center, Edge, Width, and Length options are custimizable on this distressed leather cuff.

trebs_2_l.jpg

trebs_3_l.jpg

trebs_4_l.jpg

trebs_5_l.jpg

post-6495-1237509005_thumb.jpg

post-6495-1237509017_thumb.jpg

post-6495-1237509023_thumb.jpg

post-6495-1237509030_thumb.jpg

Beautiful bracer!!

I use the same tecnique with putting on the antique in a streay fashion and just love the way it looks.

Nice carving...are we going to see some tooling in the future too??

Tom

Beautiful bracer!!

I use the same tecnique with putting on the antique in a streay fashion and just love the way it looks.

Nice carving...are we going to see some tooling in the future too??

Tom

Hey Tom,

Yea what is Brown and Antique on a distressed finished always looks nice. My father Joe V. Senior is actually taking up tooling classes as we speak, so hopefully soon you guys will be seeing some tooling coming from us.

How is your biz coming along?

-J

Hey Tom,

Yea what is Brown and Antique on a distressed finished always looks nice. My father Joe V. Senior is actually taking up tooling classes as we speak, so hopefully soon you guys will be seeing some tooling coming from us.

How is your biz coming along?

-J

I had some stuff going on lately that kinda kept me off leathers a bit but hey, it's just those things that happen to you in life..I'm picking up more and more and have some interests from customers but taking one day at the time and don't stress with it. I just finished a eyeglasses case for a dude. Didn't have the glasses available to work with so kinda worked in the blind, lol. He's testing it now so we'll see if it'll be a redo or if he is happy but sounds like he liked it alot. I think it was to simple he he.

Keep it up, you're good with bracers!!!

Tom

I had some stuff going on lately that kinda kept me off leathers a bit but hey, it's just those things that happen to you in life..I'm picking up more and more and have some interests from customers but taking one day at the time and don't stress with it. I just finished a eyeglasses case for a dude. Didn't have the glasses available to work with so kinda worked in the blind, lol. He's testing it now so we'll see if it'll be a redo or if he is happy but sounds like he liked it alot. I think it was to simple he he.

Keep it up, you're good with bracers!!!

Tom

It happens Tom, it took us about 6 months to a year to actually get our stuff together before we created the website. It's just one of those things where things always get in the way.

I'm sure your client will like your work, and thanks we are trying to expand from just bracers and are going to include watchbands and more leather belts, so lets see how that goes.

Cheers mate