Sign in to follow this  
broncobuster

any takers? wierd

what a nut.

She is weird. She's also a fanatic. Let her do those things and I'll be very unimpressed.

BTW, how many of you know that jerk bill maher is on peta's bod?

PETA does stuff in order to attract attention. Please notice that although they will cheerfully poor red paint on old ladies wearing fur coats, they conspicuously leave the Hell's Angels, in their leather gear, strictly alone. After all you don't want to pick on and terrorize someone who can kick the snot out of you... now do you? ;)

Too weird for me - I'm just wondering how she got to know the leatherworkers who are going to make the items? LOL

Is this something to do with you, Badger? (being as you are the only person I know who routinely mucks around with icky looking body parts...)

Maybe she'll have her hide veg tanned so we can carve a scene of her shooting a deer on it, and make it into a rifle case. Someone pass me a swivel knife!

Hell yeah Ray, I'll do it.

Tan her and bring her over B)

Karl

Warning: If you are 'sensitive' about certain topics like this don't read the rest of this post. I got a little cynical with my thoughts.

Gee, that is so thoughtful of her. Seems almost...................................Stupid.

If she really wanted to make a statement, she wouldn't wait until she died. C'mon, how about being a volunteer paraplegic?

Open letter to this wacko:

I challenge you to step up your efforts at being shocking. Go have a voluntary amputation of both legs. Then you can have your umbrella stands, barbeque, and leather. Why wait until you kick the bucket? What, you don't want to be inconvenienced by a wheel chair while you're alive?

Go ahead and donate yourself to science NOW. I'm sure there's some nutcase scientists that wouldn't mind having a 'test subject' of your ilk.

I'm thinking something along the lines of "Boxing Helena".......

Feel free to add to this. Once we get a few pages of outlandish ideas, we'll mail it to her.

And isn't India the place where cows are 'sacred'; the place where you see starving people and healthy bovines in the same place?

Edited by TwinOaks

TwinOaks,

You get my vote for "Response of the Year!" Did someone say BBQ? DEEEEEELICIOUS

Oh heck - these people aren't worth getting worked up over. All they want to do is get people talking about PETA - which is a PITA if you ask me. They just want to be sensationalist, so they can get people talking about them even if it's bad. Although they weren't so thrilled with the publicity when they got caught killing pet dogs and cats they were supposed to be "saving". Sheesh. They're just a bunch of losers who keep trying to be relevant in society.

That said, I just got myself a new fancy lace cutter. I could braid up some dandy items from the rawhide, no need to go to all the trouble to tan it... :)

Hmm, I too was wondering who gets to work on her :rofl:

Anyway, she's wacky. If she intends to be of any use for really good projects, she needs to 'expand' herself. I mean, come on. Does she actually want to be a functional handbag or just a formal gown accessory?

Ingrid would make a sweet lampshade. I'd say that her leg would make a nice lampstand, however, I'd wager to say that it's been many moons since she's shaved them. Definitely out on hairy lamps and toe jam.

Ingrid would make a sweet lampshade. I'd say that her leg would make a nice lampstand, however, I'd wager to say that it's been many moons since she's shaved them. Definitely out on hairy lamps and toe jam.

Have to soak her leg in the lime solution with the cow skins to remove the hair. No biggy! lol

Lime you say? Reck'n ole Ings would mind if I transformed her skull into a beer skooner? Nothing more refreshing than drinking a ice cold Corona w/ a slice of tart lime out of her empty, salt fizzing skull. :rolleyes:

That is just too funny!

I'm eagerly awaiting the PETA sponsored gallery exhibition featuring recreations of some of Edward Gein's pieces.

"I wonder how the artist got that puckering effect on the lampshade?"

"That's a belly button."

They could sell tanned and stuffed keychains made out of fingers and toes in the gift shop.

Kinda like rabbit's feet, but not. Cos that's cruel.

I'm not sure I'd be able to make a decent stamp in that wrinkly old hide. Don't know if I can afford THAT much neatsfoot oil...:)

I believe PETA really stands for People Eating Tasty Animals.

I thought cannabilism was illegal, immoral and all that kind of thing. If she is dead she can not be help responsible for making others commit a crime, right?

I do believe we are to take care of the animals but God put those animals here for us to use as food.

I think most everyone here, if they really think about it is an animal rightist and and environmentalist. Just NOT an extremist like this wacko is.

Not sure if this is worth 2 cents so can I get a penny back?

Joe

I normally don't get caught up with clowns like this but, from PETA.

Australian farmers get away with cutting lambs open and leaving them to be eaten alive by maggots under the pretext of keeping them healthy. Does that sound wrong to anyone else? Please help stop this cruelty by boycotting Australian wool and informing the farmers that mulesing is wrong.

I sure hope that is not a sweater with any Australian wool content sweetheart.

Barra

Edited by barra

I don't think it's at all weird. I've always wanted to be tanned and made into a fancy barrel racing saddle so I could spend eternity between the two things I love the most..........

If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat! Chris

I don't think it's at all weird. I've always wanted to be tanned and made into a fancy barrel racing saddle so I could spend eternity between the two things I love the most..........

I hope this post didn't offend anyone. The idea of tanning a human just reminded me of a these lyrics from a song a bronc rider friend of mine wrote. I still don't think it's a bad idea........lol......... :innocent:

LOL! Not gonna go there!

When I read Trauma's post-

"I wonder how the artist got that puckering effect on the lampshade?"

"That's a belly button."

A belly button wasnt the first thing I thought of :):eusa_naughty:

Hilly....don't be skeered..........LOL...........