Sign in to follow this  
sdkid

chew/snuff can case

I'm looking for a pattern for a snuff can case that will clip to your belt. I had seen a kit somewhere, but can't remember where. I am willing to buy a kit if I can find that too. I didi find an auction on ebay for the old tandy lit, but It will need a little tweaking for what i want. I'm wanting a strap over the top to hold the can in. i can adapt a pattern as needed. Here is the auction link if you don't understand what I'm saying. Thanks for any help you can offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-SNUFF-CAN-CADDY-vin...327124003r28434

Al Stohlman cases book vol III.

Hidecrafters sells a kit, but it does not have a top strap.

Would be simple to add one to it.

Allen

I checked my copy of AS cases vol 1. It has a couple. May take some time for them. Not sure about something with that much "do it yourself." Not sure about ordering from hidecarfters either. I'll try them though and see how it goes. Thanks for the help.

I wouldn't be concerned about ordering ANYTHING from Hidecrafters. I have found them to be 100% friendly, helpful and prompt. They have gotten a bad rap lately as they do not have an updated catalog or real web presence, but I truly think that without a doubt they do just a good of job or better than some I have dealt with.

Allen

I'll give them a call tomorrow.