Hey Kevin, long time no see! Man I know I've said it before but you continue to amaze! The new designs get better with each one! My son loves to look at your stuff. The big problem is he still hasn't worn out the last wallet of yours that he got and isn't likely to any time soon! Keep it up!

Warren

Amazing looks Kevin!!!!

Love those colours and the snap is indeed very nice, any skullfreak would give in to that one!!!

Tom

WHAT CAN I SAY THAT HAS NOT BEEN SAID ..... :jawdropper: O M G

YOUR WORK LEAVES ME SPEECHLESS....

I am sorry if this is overstretching my bounds... But I am deeply impressed with your work - and I always wonder. With this much work - how much would you charge for this type of art?

TF

Beautiful work and the stitching is amazing! You must have the patience of a saint! :Holysheep:

Richard

Hey Kevin, long time no see! Man I know I've said it before but you continue to amaze! The new designs get better with each one! My son loves to look at your stuff. The big problem is he still hasn't worn out the last wallet of yours that he got and isn't likely to any time soon! Keep it up!

Warren

Hey Warren! How ya been bro? Glad to hear your boy is still rockin the KK wallet. Your right, it'll probably last longer than us.

Amazing looks Kevin!!!!

Love those colours and the snap is indeed very nice, any skullfreak would give in to that one!!!

Tom

Thank ya thank ya. The snap is a sterling silver piece from van amburg.

WHAT CAN I SAY THAT HAS NOT BEEN SAID ..... :jawdropper: O M G

YOUR WORK LEAVES ME SPEECHLESS....

Thanks brutha!

I am sorry if this is overstretching my bounds... But I am deeply impressed with your work - and I always wonder. With this much work - how much would you charge for this type of art?

TF

Thanks for the compliment! My prices vary depending on the details, but they start out around $350 and up

Beautiful work and the stitching is amazing! You must have the patience of a saint! :Holysheep:

Richard

Thanks Richard! I do have me some patience. Some times i dont even turn the machine on...hand cranking one stitch at a time.

This wallet was made for a fellow LW member, icestud, who by the way is one hell of a nice guy. Thanks again Matt!

KK

The thought and creativity that goes goes into each aspect of your work is obvious throughout ever detail. Well done again, Kevin!

My Gawd you do awesome detail work - amazing stitching not to mention your designs !!!

Well I for one am really impressed with Kevin's work that's because this is my wallet :thumbsup:

Thanks Kevin for an AWESOME work of art you were a pleasure to work with.

Take care my friend. :cheers: Matt

ma.jpg

ma2.jpg

ma3.jpg

ma4.jpg

ma5.jpg

great wallet and beautiful work, can you tell me where you got the black leather with that grain you used for the main part of the wallet been looking for that. thanks for the show

That is one very unique product you have there. Do you sell them? I know the Renaissance Faires around the country would be a killer market for these. :deadsubject: