I have been ask to make a shoulder bag, "Orange". I know yellow and red will make orange, does anyone have experience with dying something orange. Thanks in advance Darryl

I have been ask to make a shoulder bag, "Orange". I know yellow and red will make orange, does anyone have experience with dying something orange. Thanks in advance Darryl

I've dyed some lace orange, but I just used Fiebing's orange dye. No need to mix something that's already made. :deadsubject:

Hi there,

I use orange is manny of my designs and I mix them too. I mix yellow, light pink and the reduser of Angelus spirit dye until I get the tone I want. I think the best way of applying it would be an airgun maybe?

Thanks guys and gals. Darryl

I recently got some Angelus tan and I was shocked at how "orange" it was....I quickly mixed it with lt. brown to get a "tan" I could live with....

Another thing I would try.....start with Whicket/Craig russett and leave it nat'l...in time it turns into nice Osage lookin......

Edited by Rayban