bustedlifter

in progress

Ok, I gotta know... what is it? :unsure: If I guess from the frame and a design on the cover... a harmonica case or rack of some sort?

Ok, I gotta know... what is it? :unsure: If I guess from the frame and a design on the cover... a harmonica case or rack of some sort?

Yes!

Very cool. Can't wait to see finished construction. :)

Very cool. Can't wait to see finished construction. :)

Thanks, I'll post some completed pics after the "customer" receives it. We're trading work. This is my first attempt at something like this. I made the frame from 18 ga. steel, bent it ,drilled some holes in it and welded in some dividers and 16 ga. sides. It then received some wrinkle black powder coat. A couple of the designs were drawn by the customer, this cat used to air brush t-shirts for Ed Roth back in the '90's.

Thanks, I'll post some completed pics after the "customer" receives it. We're trading work. This is my first attempt at something like this. I made the frame from 18 ga. steel, bent it ,drilled some holes in it and welded in some dividers and 16 ga. sides. It then received some wrinkle black powder coat. A couple of the designs were drawn by the customer, this cat used to air brush t-shirts for Ed Roth back in the '90's.

But, what is it?

that's gonna be one heavy duty case!

that's gonna be one heavy duty case!

Yeah, he plays in a blues band, I think it could help out a bit if there's a barroom brawl!