Well, I finally got around to making me a wallet. It seems I spend all of my time making stuff for other people and I have never made anything for myself. It looks bad when a potential customer ask to see your work and all you have is a photo. So here are my roses, they are my favorite flower to tool.

rosewallet.jpg

Yup this looks good. It will surely impress that you have your work on ya.

Just a thought .... have you ever thought about lifting the curves? Would help make them really come to life. Otherwise great job!

Yes I have done petal lifts before. However with this being in my back pocket I didn't think they would hold up to the squishing so I didn't bother.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Thanks for your comments guys

Here is a larger image of my avitar.

007copy.jpg

Edited by SOSHorses

nice wowwwwwwww

hope you dont mind but a copie the pic , and will try to make a purse whit that kind of pattern tank you

Well, I finally got around to making me a wallet. It seems I spend all of my time making stuff for other people and I have never made anything for myself. It looks bad when a potential customer ask to see your work and all you have is a photo. So here are my roses, they are my favorite flower to tool.

rosewallet.jpg

No I don't mind it is a Craftaid pattern 6572.

I have never minded sharing my patterns. The pattern in my avitar came from Jeff Mosby. He does wonderful work and I was in total awe. I ask and he was very gracious and sent me on of his patterns I had drooled over. If you want a copy of the clean pattern PM me.

nice wowwwwwwww

hope you dont mind but a copie the pic , and will try to make a purse whit that kind of pattern tank you