ABC3

Makers Mark

I need to purchase a "makers mark" that will stand up to many items per month. I spoke with Brenda @ Laser Gift Creations (and a very nice person) but she makes hers out of sometype of polymer & not real sure how they will hold up.

I was thinking more along the lines of a steel punch. I have all the art work ready for email. Can someone make a recommendation that will not break the bank?

Tom,

There is no such thing that I'm aware of. If you have an acrylic stamp made, you wll get it quickly and it will not be expensive. The down side is, they do not last forever and they are fairly easily damaged. Mosby (Grey Ghost Graphics), does a great job. On the other hand, if you need a rugged durable stamp that will last for years, you should probably go to steel. They are expensive and take longer to get, but will last a lifetime. Harper and Infinitey are the two steel stamp makers that I am aware of....both good!

Bob

Forever's a long time. I don't care if my stamp outlives me if I'm not here to use it.

Depending upon the price from Harper or Inifinity, maybe you want to consider ordering TWO from Jeff Mosby. That might take you closer to forever at less expense.

Harvey

The Delrin that Brenda sells is durable, but just like the steel it needs alittle TLC.

At $35.00 each you can get two from Brenda, you spend as much as a steel one and can have different sizes.

Unless you abuse them, they'll last for a long, long time.

Allen

I found this company a while back...It looks like steel and the price is right:-)

http://www.phillipsengraving.com/Leather_Stamps.html