Milli

Hello from Central CA

Hi my name is Milli. I actually joined a couple of months ago, but hadn't had time to "explore" too much. Well, I've now made up for lost time. I started reading posts on Saturday morning, and didn't get much else done all weekend. There is some wonderful stuff here! I found answers to a lot of questions, and answers to questions I didn't even know I had yet!

I'm still a beginner, but hope to learn a lot here, and maybe I can help someone else along the way.

Milli

Welcome to Leatherworker, Milli!! There are LOTS of great people here, with a world of wisdom. Glad to have you here. Rus

Hi and welcome to Leatherworker.net. We're glad you found our little corner of the internet. There's lots of members, both amateurs and professionals, who'll be happy to help with any questions you might have. Ask away, and enjoy one of the friendliest sites on the 'net.

Hi and welcome Milli!!

Your description sounds like my first ventures here. I still find answers to questions I didn't know I had so just lurking around and studying the conversations is an excellent tool to learn and this place sure has some fantastic people and lots of fancy stuff to admire.

Questions is most likely to be answered aswell.

Tom

Milli,

Always good to hear from you. Welcome to yet another group. There is ton to see around here, and ask away.

Hi my name is Milli. I actually joined a couple of months ago, but hadn't had time to "explore" too much. Well, I've now made up for lost time. I started reading posts on Saturday morning, and didn't get much else done all weekend. There is some wonderful stuff here! I found answers to a lot of questions, and answers to questions I didn't even know I had yet!

I'm still a beginner, but hope to learn a lot here, and maybe I can help someone else along the way.

Milli

Greetings and welcome to the forum, Milli. I am a transplant from Clovis, Ca.

Welcome to the forum, glad your not just lurking any more. I am in Reseda, CA. Great local guild that meets there. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to post a picture of a small phone case that I just finished...as soon as I figure out where I left my camera, and then how to post pictures. Does the site re-size them for me, or do I have to figure out how to do it? I don't post pictures on the other groups I'm in anymore, got tired of the nasty notes from people.

I've also discovered this forum gives me a bad case of the "I wants!" Lots of good stuff!

Milli

Ahh, Millicent, Millicent, how good to finally see you here. You're gonna like it.

I can't begin to tell you how much info is packed into this site. (I'm sure you're discovering that already). And folks are a tad more relaxed here than on the IILG (unless you actually MISS folks that have gone off their meds!!)

Beginner you call yourself? I've seen some of your work. You're too modest.

Again, glad to see you here, Milli.

Harvey

Los Angeles

Ahh, Millicent, Millicent, how good to finally see you here. You're gonna like it.

I can't begin to tell you how much info is packed into this site. (I'm sure you're discovering that already). And folks are a tad more relaxed here than on the IILG (unless you actually MISS folks that have gone off their meds!!)

Beginner you call yourself? I've seen some of your work. You're too modest.

Again, glad to see you here, Milli.

Harvey

Los Angeles

Hi Harvey,

I don't care what everybody says about you, I like you!

Milli