Sign in to follow this  
Lace

Ahoy

Hey everyone.

I'm looing forward to meeting you all ;) I'm from Nova Scotia in Canada and I'm into the horse thing. I work at a tack shop, Wayne's Saddlery where I live and we do leather repairs and custom work along with selling all the spiffy horse stuff. I've become interested in doing some leather pieces of my own and since I have a few skills in the area it seems like a good idea. Since I work in a shop I have all the tools available too me and we have the presses and the punches and the sewing machine that might be from the 1800s. I don't have al lthis stuff at home so I'm interested to see what you guys are using to do your work.

anyway, I'll hopefully get to know you all soon :)

Lace ;) (pun intended)

Welcome Lace, great to have you here on the forum. You'll find everyone very friendly and helpful, and always wanting to see pictures.

Ken

Thanks Ken :)

I popped over to your website the other day, you have some nice looking things :D

Wow, i'de love to that shop. Well Lucky it sounds like you've got a great start . Feel free to ask away and post any pics you may have of your work. We love pictures around here.

Hi Lace welcome to the forum, and yes do get some pics up, Don

:welcome: Another horse person! Great!

I agree with Freak, that would be cool to have access to all those tools. However if I worked in a tack shop, I would have to pay them every pay day. You must have great self-control...

hehe HHB, There was only one paycheck where I actually owed money. It's happened before :).. I don't have a horse either. I think It was in the summer when I deicded I needed new show clothes and the most expensive Ariat boots we carry. Haha.

Welcome ^_^ I see there's someone else who loves emoticons as much as I do ^_^