Hey everybody, Iam Jeremy.  I got into doing small leatherworking with my uncle (Artificer161) last year, tho all Ive made is a small wristband (pics coming soon my camera eats batteries).

I have Norse ancestry (blonde hair blue eyes) and have 2 norse style tattoos (pics below)

My wolf tattoo, designed by yours truly. The runes say "Wolf" in Elder Futhark. The guy who did it messed up here and there.

HPIM0397.JPG

The is my Valknut tattoo, you can actually see a bit of my wristband in this one.

picturewf0.jpg

Iam lookin foward to a fun time here and plenty of new friends.  

Hail Odin.

post-10983-1246409107_thumb.jpg

post-10983-1246409157_thumb.jpg

Hails!! I'm Norse for real;-)

Got a valknut on my arm too (I noticed that you used the Scandinavian term)!!

So set sail on your longboat and be prepped for a journey in the worlds best board. It is loaded with info to plunder..eh, we'll actually most people here is happy with sharing secrets of the trade.

The atmosphere is very friendly here and we love pics. There are no dumb questions so never hesitate to ask. You'll see tons of stuff here that will make your eyes pop out and make you wonder....HOW??

Tom

Thanks Tom!  I've seen alot of your work on here and I absolutely love it.  The skull wristband is possibly the coolest thing Ive seen in my life!  

My next project will prolly be something like it but with a Mjollnir on it.  I love showin off my norse pride.  Iam way jealous of all your tattoos, makes me want to get more done.

Welcome, Marrok857...what Tom said.

We hope to see some wristband pix and such, soon.

Tom, I'm giving you "The Best Welcoming Comment of the Year" Award.

Thanks Tom! I've seen alot of your work on here and I absolutely love it. The skull wristband is possibly the coolest thing Ive seen in my life!

My next project will prolly be something like it but with a Mjollnir on it. I love showin off my norse pride. Iam way jealous of all your tattoos, makes me want to get more done.

Thank you very much Marrok!!

That is a nice thing to say..eh..uhm...I'm not sure wich skull bracer you mean. I know I have three posted here for sure but it's quite possible I've done more than that. I'm loosing count on bracers..lol. Most of my bracers are not photographed because back then I didn't have a digital camera.

Hey, I've done at least 7 bracers, 1 keyfob and 1 necklace with mjolnir on them aswell. Think I used the "Skåne" version for all of them.

Tattoos are fun when you make them but then you realize that your canvas just shrunk and it get's tricky to fit in all the goodies you want ha ha. Still have my back to go but gotta turn around the finances first.

Only regret I have with tattoos is that I don't have more, lol. I don't fancy tattoos below torso and stomach tattoos that looks good is a rare thing too. Only for some...for a few years, lol.

There will be lots of beer bellys that has REBEL in olde english lettering around the elderly homes when I end up there;-)

:cheers: Forgot this one earlier, that is strange but it did happen so let's bring out another one while at subject :cheers:

Welcome, Marrok857...what Tom said.

We hope to see some wristband pix and such, soon.

Tom, I'm giving you "The Best Welcoming Comment of the Year" Award.

Ha ha thank you bud, one keg of mead to you!!!

:cheers:

Tom

Thanks Rdb, and you are right, Tom should get "The Best Welcoming Comment of the Year" Award lol.  

You guys gave me one of the most warm welcomes I've gotten from anyone in a forum!

Tom, the bracer I mentioned was this one-

IMG_9550_01.jpg

post-10983-1246478375_thumb.jpg

Ah that one!!

Gotta tell you, it is awsome laid out flat like in the pic BUT when I shaped it around my arm to act as a bracer....aww man it's THE ugliest bracer I ever saw.

NOT gonna show it completed!

That post is just a tutorial for the colouring so not for showing off that particular piece.

Tom

Ah that one!!

Gotta tell you, it is awsome laid out flat like in the pic BUT when I shaped it around my arm to act as a bracer....aww man it's THE ugliest bracer I ever saw.

NOT gonna show it completed!

That post is just a tutorial for the colouring so not for showing off that particular piece.

Tom

Ahh. Well either way its an awesome piece, whether it looks good as a bracer or not lol.  Your Mjollnir bracer on the other hand, is an even greater piece of art!  If I could make something half as good as that I think I'd be doing well. I like the smaller one alittle more, unless I was doing more archery, then I'd pick the larger one.

IMG_7914_01.jpg

post-10983-1246489459_thumb.jpg