BigRiverLeather

Where to find tension adjustment screws

Where can I buy the parts for holster tension scres. I'm guessing it just screws into a T post, and I can use a button head cap screw, but what about the other parts? It looks like I might be able to just use a rubber grommet, but what do I use to screw the screw through? It almost looks like a snap post, but not quite.

I like an 8x32 flat head cap screw seated in a finishing washer, coupled with an 8x32 T-nut. I like to use fuel line as a compression washer.

Perfect. So simple, but it's nice to be pointed in the right direction.

Mine are basically the same.

Except I use 6-32 and I will trim the t-nut down clean the edges and put it in a counter sunk washer.

lone_wolf_b_02.jpg

lone_wolf_b_03.jpg

Edited by woolfe

I like an 8x32 flat head cap screw seated in a finishing washer, coupled with an 8x32 T-nut. I like to use fuel line as a compression washer.

I use this method as well, probably because it was here I was pointed in the right direction on how to go about tension screws :thumbsup:

That's just what I've been looking for, but where do you get the black oxide hardware.

The stainless stuff is easy to find, but I'm not having any luck finding the black oxide stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's just what I've been looking for, but where do you get the black oxide hardware.

The stainless stuff is easy to find, but I'm not having any luck finding the black oxide stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can get the black finishing washers here, just pick the size you want...Tom

http://www.mcmaster.com/#washers/=38qh55