Sign in to follow this  
shoes

shoes saying hi

want to intro myself to my fellow leatherworkers. ive been lurking for a little while. thought i'd say hi! been doing leatherwork for about 15 years now, have had my own shop for almost a year now. do about anything there. shoe repair, bootmaking(when someone will pay the labor costs!) LOTS of bike stuff, and quite a bit of braiding and knots. wanted to tell you guys that i think this board is the best thing for our trades and crafts. the sharing of knowledge here is something i've NEVER seen! i'm gonna try to upload a couple pics, this boards controls got me confused! well, they keep telling me the file is too big (never heard THAT before!) too old for this stress!!

Hi, and welcome to the Forum - probably the world's greatest encyclopedia of leatherworking!

To reduce the size of your pictures, try using http://www.picresize.com/. You can resize the pictures as necessary, and they should then post ok.

Welcome Shoes! No stress on the board. This is place to relax, have a cup of coffee and enjoy the company.

Glad you found us.

Regis

Welcome Shoes, pull up a chair and sit a spell. Bootmaking, wow. I take my hat off to that fine art!

welcome to the site. I just keep my pixels down under 1000 and it usually loads. I use a simple program like Microsoft Picture Manager and click on the edit/resize. 900 pixels for the first number should be okay for you to load, one at time. Good luck

Welcome Boots,

In my business we do Cowboy Boot Repair as well as other leather repairs. Its nice to see some others that work on boots showing up. Post some pic's of repairs, techniques, ect. Maybe some others will join in on the boot forum.

Take care,

Rick Jorgenson

Shoes, welcome aboard. I was wondering when I'd find one working with footwear, and a biker to boot! Ooops for the pun.

Where about upstate shoes? We might be neighbors.

Gary