Sign in to follow this  
TimKleffner

Chan Geer teaching Portland OR

Greetings all

Just a note to let you know that Chan Geer, Sheridan WY, will be teaching in Portland OR October 08 - 11.

For more information ... Please contact ... Donna , Tandy Leather Portland OR 503.255.8818

Happy tooling

Tim

Greetings All 09.18.09

I spoke with Donna at Tandy Portland OR today and she advised that there is still class openings for all three classes.

For more info ... call Donna , Tandy Portland OR ... 503.255.8818

Happy Tooling

Tim

This is a very unusual opportunity for the NW to get someone of Chans teaching ability. Chan is an awesome teacher! He was here a year ago and the class went great. I would recommend this class to anyone from this general area to sign up.

Aaron

Howdy Aaron

It is always fun to work with Chan. He sends pics to me of items he has completed. I always wonder if he eats, breathes, lives leather!

Are you going to attend this year's class? If so, he tells me he has a new lesson plan to work from. Enjoy

Happy tooling

Tim

Yes, I will be there. Chan is one of the best teachers I have seen.

Howdy Aaron

It is always fun to work with Chan. He sends pics to me of items he has completed. I always wonder if he eats, breathes, lives leather!

Are you going to attend this year's class? If so, he tells me he has a new lesson plan to work from. Enjoy

Happy tooling

Tim

Aaron

I just got the 3 pattern packs in the mail today .........S W E E T ! ! ! !

Tim

I talked to CHan the other day and was going to have him send me a set but since he will be here in a couple weeks he is going to bring them with him. WoHoo, hand delivery!

Aaron

I just got the 3 pattern packs in the mail today .........S W E E T ! ! ! !

Tim

Aaron

I think you're gonna really like them. I have everything he has and have never seen anything less that GREAT.

Happy tooling

Tim

I was going to wait till the class was over to post this but I am having such a great time at Chan's class that I do not want to wait. Anyone who wants to learn tooling should look for one of Chan's classes in your area. He is a great and patient teacher, plus he would be hard to beat anywhere for skill and knowledge. I will post a couple pics tomorrow of what we have been working on.

Aaron