Sign in to follow this  
$$hobby

F/S (OR) used/old(er) Craftaid templates

Hi all and thanks for looking.

i was browsing thru my LW books and found these stuck in the back of one of them. Since i dont do any carving, i thought i would sell these to anyone that want ALL of them. i dont want any $$ other then $ 5.00 for shipping USPS Priority Mail. They will fit in one of the USPS 8.5x11 envelopes.

these templates are USED. I dont see/feel any cracks in them, but they do have some wows in them.

descriptions are as follows T/B:

Craftaid # 2707. Alphabet/Monograms. apparently this one and # 2700 can be used togeather.

Craftaid # 2020. Billfold. i used a template like this on my first billfold in HS.

Craftaid # 2700. Alphabet

p1010009rg.jpg

this last one has no envelope/number. it appears to be a flower/lily of some type. Dont know if its craftaid since all of the other above templates have "craftaid" and/or the number embossed into the template. iac, its included with the bunch. this template has a size of approx 7 inches tall x 9 inches wide.

p1010013bp.jpg

if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Edited by $$hobby

Hi all and thanks for looking.

i was browsing thru my LW books and found these stuck in the back of one of them. Since i dont do any carving, i thought i would sell these to anyone that want ALL of them. i dont want any $$ other then $ 5.00 for shipping USPS Priority Mail. They will fit in one of the USPS 8.5x11 envelopes.

these templates are USED. I dont see/feel any cracks in them, but they do have some wows in them.

descriptions are as follows T/B:

Craftaid # 2707. Alphabet/Monograms. apparently this one and # 2700 can be used togeather.

Craftaid # 2020. Billfold. i used a template like this on my first billfold in HS.

Craftaid # 2700. Alphabet

p1010009rg.jpg

this last one has no envelope/number. it appears to be a flower/lily of some type. Dont know if its craftaid since all of the other above templates have "craftaid" and/or the number embossed into the template. iac, its included with the bunch. this template has a size of approx 7 inches tall x 9 inches wide.

p1010013bp.jpg

if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hey... let me know how to get the $5 to you.. Thanks! John

Hey... let me know how to get the $5 to you.. Thanks! John

j,

check you message box.

r