Lwleather

Clicker dies

A while back I saw a post from someone who found a good supplier of clicker dies at reasonable prices. It was somthing like C & A or AC or something like that I think. Anyway I'm looking for someone to make a few small dies. Any help would be great!!! Thanks!

A while back I saw a post from someone who found a good supplier of clicker dies at reasonable prices. It was somthing like C & A or AC or something like that I think. Anyway I'm looking for someone to make a few small dies. Any help would be great!!! Thanks!

Hi Lwleather, try Texas Custom Dies at 1-888-755-9025 ask for Heather, tell her Cobra Steve sent you. Thanks, Steve

Heather and Kirk at Texas Custom Dies are very good to work w\, reasonably priced and have a fast turn-around. For those thinking about ordering dies that have never before, make sure you send an EXACT pattern of what you want made. I know from experience, if your pattern's a little off, your die will be a little off. Triple check.

I've been doing business with Texas Custom for years, and Heather and Kirk are great to work with. I send them actual-sized PDF's of my drawings, with dimensions, and they nail it perfectly every time. Their pricing is also very reasonable.

Kate