Sign in to follow this  
pete

ol'e smoothie

can SOMEONE tell me where I can find a picture and an order form for a Chuck Smith knife?

I swear that I have spent an hour on the internet looking and can't find anything other than an address to order one. I want to see a picture and the different models of barrels and blades.

FEEDBACK- do you folks like them? I didn't like the Henley and sold it to Trot West the other day. Couldn't get it as smooth to cut as my 2 ceramic blades.

ANY feedback would be appreciated

thanks

pete

can SOMEONE tell me where I can find a picture and an order form for a Chuck Smith knife?

I swear that I have spent an hour on the internet looking and can't find anything other than an address to order one. I want to see a picture and the different models of barrels and blades.

FEEDBACK- do you folks like them? I didn't like the Henley and sold it to Trot West the other day. Couldn't get it as smooth to cut as my 2 ceramic blades.

ANY feedback would be appreciated

thanks

pete

I have one I'll sell you Pete; 2 3/8" from bottom of yoke to end of barrel, 3/8" diameter, 3/8" straight blade. Barely used. $100 +shipping..... for $110 I'll even through in a barely used 3/8" ceramic straight blade (not sure if it fits in the knife?) Contact me before Troy does and even if you do, I still might sell it to Troy!

Hey Pete!

I have the entire catalog from Chuck Smith that Lana sent me, but I couldn't get the 5,300KB swivel knife page file to attach. I tried to send you a PM, but I don't see any way to attach a file to that.

PM your email address and I'll try to send it directly to you. With my computer skills, it might be quicker to print it out and mail it!!

Mike

If you do a chuck smith search, you should find it under resources. I posted the sales flyers that Lana sent me.

thanks everyone. I can't figure out why I couldn't get an address on him!

Sent for a catalog.

thanks again

pete