Sign in to follow this  
Bevan

Not Leather

Gday folks

i know this is not leather work but i still would like to show off my last craying trip, these are murray crays , yep same river the cod came from!!

Storm

you will notice there are some painted crays, i caught them on my last Darwin trip, mmmmmmmm nice !!!!!!!

i will have to find the pics of some mud crabs we speared while i was up there ,they could crush a beer can drink the contents & chase the boundary rider !!

crayfishcatch.jpg

dansfirstcatch.jpg

notscared.jpg

paintedcrays.jpg

trevandguesswho.jpg

post-12723-12650245846_thumb.jpg

post-12723-126502462585_thumb.jpg

post-12723-126502468188_thumb.jpg

post-12723-126502472196_thumb.jpg

post-12723-12650247924_thumb.jpg

Gday folks

i know this is not leather work but i still would like to show off my last craying trip, these are murray crays , yep same river the cod came from!!

Storm

you will notice there are some painted crays, i caught them on my last Darwin trip, mmmmmmmm nice !!!!!!!

i will have to find the pics of some mud crabs we speared while i was up there ,they could crush a beer can drink the contents & chase the boundary rider !!

Nice haul, Bevan!

Tony.

:jawdropper: :wtf::jawdropper: Bloody oath!!! Does it get any better than that? That's a fracking stunning load of shell fish. I am thinking that those mutant monsters must have come from another galaxy far far away. Nothing like inviting aliens for a Barby!!! I reckon they could be ETs. Extra Tastey! Forget about..."A Dingo ate me baby" as I think the kid must have wandered too flaming close to the water. Jesus, Joseph and Mary Bev I think you have brought me close to tears. Outstanding stuff!!!! I have to go back to sleep and dream of popping Crays out of the river with a 10'  Bullwhip!!

Thanx mate,

Love your fishy photos!

Storm

Holy moly, those are some fish.....I wonder how long the fight was to bring them in. Hell, I alway lose those darn 5lb-ders....Good work.

Hi Bev,

Is that your son in the second picture?

Storm

Is that your son in the second picture?

Storm

Its not all farts and giggles down here but we all need time out to unwind and this is how i spend my spare time ,

Storm

yeah mate thats my son Dan, he is good value, not scared to get in there and get the job done.

Cheers for now hope to post more soon if ya not getting sick of them !!

Bevan

Only sick part is not having a Darwin Stubby in one hand and a plate full of crays in the other. And perhaps a good looking lady in the near vicinity!

Good looking boy you've got there. Must take after his Mum! If I said different some might think me a bit of a puff. He looks like a chip off the old block.

Storm