somewhereinusa

Long Cutting Surface

Some time ago there was a thread about long cutting surfaces. I've searched everything I can think of and am not having any luck.

Can someone direct me to that thread or discuss what you are using for a long cutting surface. 6 to 8 feet?

Thanks,

Dick

Some time ago there was a thread about long cutting surfaces. I've searched everything I can think of and am not having any luck.

Can someone direct me to that thread or discuss what you are using for a long cutting surface. 6 to 8 feet?

Thanks,

Dick

Try this one. Cutting mats

Thanks,

Dick

I have a 12" wide x 1/8" thick strip of PE ( Polyethene) on the edge of my cutting table

/ Knut

I use several cutting mats contact cemented to my 4ft by 8ft work table. They last a LONG time. I replace them as needed.

You can buy HDPE (heavy duty polyethylene) sheets up to 8 feet long. HDPE won't grab at your blades or dull them the way rubber cutting mats can.

Look at HDPE sheets here.

You can buy HDPE (heavy duty polyethylene) sheets up to 8 feet long. HDPE won't grab at your blades or dull them the way rubber cutting mats can.

Look at HDPE sheets here.

Sweet, I never thought about those. I wonder if I should cover my pattern cutting table for general sewing with that too. Lighten.gif