Combination figure carving and pyrography.

Very Nice Storm! I have ran a few of those out of my house.

That's really cool Storm!!!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!

I picked up a "woodburning hobby kit" a couple of weeks ago, to work out a few ideas I had. Far enough off your style that I won't feel That it infringed upon your piece. Which, by the way, always something to look forward to opening up.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!

I picked up a "woodburning hobby kit" a couple of weeks ago, to work out a few ideas I had.  Far enough off your style that I won't feel That it infringed upon your piece.  Which, by the way, always something to look forward to opening up.

Thanx but you go for it. You won't be infringing on my piece. Go for it Bro.  I look forward to what you come up with. Attached are some coasters I did for a bass fisherwoman I know. Sometimes I like to use a sharp conical tip and work it like pen and ink. Then I might even add layers of acrylic wash. It is only limited to your imagination. So let your imagination run wild. Two things...have fun and secondly don't burn yourself. HA!

Thanx but you go for it. You won't be infringing on my piece. Go for it Bro. I look forward to what you come up with. Attached are some coasters I did for a bass fisherwoman I know. Sometimes I like to use a sharp conical tip and work it like pen and ink. Then I might even add layers of acrylic wash. It is only limited to your imagination. So let your imagination run wild. Two things...have fun and secondly don't burn yourself. HA!

nice attitude storm, shows a generous spirit, some people are too protective of their work, there can be lots of different interpritations of an idea without it being copying

Cheers

Mike

nice attitude storm, shows a generous spirit, some people are too protective of their work, there can be lots of different interpritations of an idea without it being copying

Cheers

Mike

Mike I have had to eal with people all my life that kept their skills or information to themselves. My best example is found in music. No two people play the same instrument in the same manner. Also... you could have three different musicians with the exact same sheet music and each plays it in their own manner. I am protective of some things but knowledge needs to be given to those who have the honest desire to learn. Given openly and freely when requested.  Too many people think that they know it all. When you are green you are growing and when you are ripe you rot. I would like to be evergreen. HA! Also you cannot help another to the top of the mountain without geting their yourself.

Thanx,

Storm

great stuff storm! i haven't been here very long but long enough to look when i see your posts.

great stuff storm! i haven't been here very long but long enough to look when i see your posts.

Thanx so much! I am glad you enjoy the work.

Storm

The scorpion really isn't my style, too shell-fish for my tastes..... hehehe.

I love what you did with the dragonfly and the trout, though! Mixing the media together like that is so cool. You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

All very realistic representations, thank you for sharing!

Nice work Storm, really liked the Salmon!!!!

Thanx but you go for it. You won't be infringing on my piece. Go for it Bro. I look forward to what you come up with. Attached are some coasters I did for a bass fisherwoman I know. Sometimes I like to use a sharp conical tip and work it like pen and ink. Then I might even add layers of acrylic wash. It is only limited to your imagination. So let your imagination run wild. Two things...have fun and secondly don't burn yourself. HA!

Those are very beautiful, after I saw your work I wanted to see what else is out there, check out Sue Walters http://www.suewalters.com/, some other good stuff.

Burning oneself is definatly not a HA! I did a bit of stained glass when in junior high, using stuff out of my father's scrap box, I've learned about irons a time or two.

Keep pushing out that green envelope. By the way, thanks for the recomendation, LOVE Nighthawks At The Diner.

Edited by MBOGO

Those are very beautiful, after I saw your work I wanted to see what else is out there, check out Sue Walters http://www.suewalters.com/, some other good stuff.

Burning oneself is definatly not a HA! I did a bit of stained glass when in junior high, using stuff out of my father's scrap box, I've learned about irons a time or two.

Keep pushing out that green envelope. By the way, thanks for the recomendation, LOVE Nighthawks At The Diner.

Hi Man!

Thanks for the site and here is some more for you. He is a friend of mine from Romania but lived here in the States for years. His name is Dino Muradian. He is the MASTER!!!!

http://pyromuse.org/dino.html

http://carverscompan...oInterview.html

http://images.google...ved=0CB4QsAQwAw

Glad you liked Night Hawks At The Dinner. One of my favorite CDs.

Storm

Edited by Storm

WOW! Eye opening.

Thank you.