AlexCB

Another English Guy Saying Hi...

Hi everyone... English but living in France... Glad I found you guys, looks an outstanding forum, well done all... :You_Rock_Emoticon:...

Just starting out in leatherwork... Done a couple of bike seats, and now want to learn more having had a taste.... Stand by for a load of questions....

Glad you folks are here..................................:gun:

Welcome, Alex. I'm sure you'll find what you need to know here.

Ray

Welcome to the forum!

You have another member from France on here by the name of Pino. He is on vacation right now and probably not answer this thread.

Hi everyone... English but living in France... Glad I found you guys, looks an outstanding forum, well done all... :You_Rock_Emoticon:...

Just starting out in leatherwork... Done a couple of bike seats, and now want to learn more having had a taste.... Stand by for a load of questions....

Glad you folks are here..................................:gun:

Welcome!

I would have thought bike seats were a tricky place to start but i have only done carving so far and nothing constructive yet but good on ya...got any pics???

Welcome!

I would have thought bike seats were a tricky place to start but i have only done carving so far and nothing constructive yet but good on ya...got any pics???

Thanks for the welcome guys... Bigfoot... I do have a few pics of a couple of things I've done, I'll sort them and get them posted up...... Bit wary of doing it though after seeing David Theobolds work on here !!!!:notworthy:... Talk about inspirational !!!... Man that guy is a telented individual !!...............................................:gun:

:welcome: Glad you found the site there's as you can tell there's alot of taleneted people here.

Bob

Hi everyone... English but living in France... Glad I found you guys, looks an outstanding forum, well done all... You_Rock_Emoticon.gif...

Glad you folks are here..................................gun.gif

Hello to you from the US in the most northern part of the state of California. I also work on motorcycle stuff and actually specialize in it. I have done quite a few bike seats and some chopper seats as well. I recently got into adding a fantastic insert to seats which have really become popular. The company is called Pro Pad and what they sell is a dry polymer gel type insert that is also used in the medical industry. If you have any questions regarding seats or any kind of accessory for the motorcycle world let me know, I think I've made just about anything a biker could use!

regards

Nanci Rogers

Ace High Leathers

www.acehighleathers.com

Thank you Nancy... had a look at your site and you have some very nice gear... Thanks for the heads up...

I've posted a link to it on CustomBuilder.... http://www.custombuilder.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=178

Feel free to comment and elaborate... :thumbsup:..................................................:gun:

Edited by AlexCB