Ken Nelson

saddleshop for sale

Established saddle and tack shop for sale in Rapid City, South Dakota.Good location with a huge trade territory. Can be bought several ways. If interested, please call 605-343-1300. For sale due to health issues.

Established saddle and tack shop for sale in Rapid City, South Dakota.Good location with a huge trade territory. Can be bought several ways. If interested, please call 605-343-1300. For sale due to health issues.Shop can be bought complete with machines and tools or without. I have a classic stitcher, Toro 3000 and a new Artisan chap machine. Lots of hand tools. Dealerships for one line of high end production saddles and tack, and several recongizationable brand name lines.

Could you please email me a list of the basic tools and machinery you have available and the associated price. Please send it to {[leathercraft (at) hotmail (dot) com]}. Thanks.

Could you please email me a list of the basic tools and machinery you have available and the associated price. Please send it to {[leathercraft (at) hotmail (dot) com]}. Thanks.

This shop can make you a good living. I have a current inventory and list of suppliers available. Ken

Hey, before you close up shop...can you work on my saddle?

Where you at exactly?

You can PM me if you want.

I wish I was smart enough to take you up on this offer...I'm a rookie leather worker!!!

This shop can make you a good living. I have a current inventory and list of suppliers available. Ken

I am at 302 East blvd North, Stop in I am still doing business and will be for several months. I would train the right person if the deal is right. Ken

I am at 302 East blvd North, Stop in I am still doing business and will be for several months. I would train the right person if the deal is right. Ken

Morning Ken is the shop still up for sale?

Gary, It sure is, I would like for you to call me if you are interested. This shop is making a good living but I need to relocate for personal reasons. I have developed arthritis and want to go farther south. The price is quite reasonable. Thanks, Ken 605-343-1300.

Gary, It sure is, I would like for you to call me if you are interested. This shop is making a good living but I need to relocate for personal reasons. I have developed arthritis and want to go farther south. The price is quite reasonable. Thanks, Ken 605-343-1300.

I am going to move in 3 to 4 months. I will move the shop if it doesn't sell. I will sell the business complete wtih retail inventory for less than wholesale. Just the retail, or retail and any or all of the shop equipment. Not going to start selling machines or tools one peice at a time. I have a place to relocate to and will train someone to do the work in the next 3 to 4 months if you need that. Shop is growing fast. Ken