JSPR

I Need Leather!

I'm looking for a supplier of belt leather. Mostly black, 1.5" wide, with snaps to attach a buckle. This is for a small belt designer on the east coast USA.

Let me know what you've got in terms of selection and prices, thanks!

I moved this topic out of purses and pocket items because you seem to be looking for a supplier. My first suggestion is to click on the banners of our sponsors Waterhouse Leather, Springfield Leather, Zack White Leather and Siegel of California and browse what they have to offer. Then visit the directory and see more suppliers' websites. If you place an order, tell them you heard about them here. We do our best to hook up leatherworkers with people who have what they want.

Welcome to LW!

Johanna

I moved this topic out of purses and pocket items because you seem to be looking for a supplier. My first suggestion is to click on the banners of our sponsors Waterhouse Leather, Springfield Leather, Zack White Leather and Siegel of California and browse what they have to offer. Then visit the directory and see more suppliers' websites. If you place an order, tell them you heard about them here. We do our best to hook up leatherworkers with people who have what they want.

Welcome to LW!

Johanna

I know Springfield does some manufacturing & could probably hook one up quickly & efficiently; however, it is suggested he call & speak either to Kevin or Emma, rather than try to go through the website (it's ALWAYS better to speak to a human).

russ

I'm looking for a supplier of belt leather. Mostly black, 1.5" wide, with snaps to attach a buckle. This is for a small belt designer on the east coast USA.

Let me know what you've got in terms of selection and prices, thanks!

If you want belt leather in hide form,check KLC leather on e-bay.Thay usually dont have them shown but they always have them in stock.781-331-2807.They are in massachussetts and they have some of the best that i have used and their prices are good too.They have black 7/8 oz hides in 17 sq. ft for $84.(last time I bought from them)I wouldnt buy premade belts,make them yourself and save money.All you need is a straight edge ,a cutting table,a strap cutter,a pack of belt snaps and a setting tool kit from tandy and a few other small inexpensive tools.It may seem hard at first but you can reduce a hide to a pile of belt blanks in very little time.Good luck,Greg,Construction Leather.