Sign in to follow this  
Luke Hatley

Bo Ho Funky

OK some of you good folks explain "bo ho funky" to this old brain....as in Belts.

I believe bo ho is Bohemian, as in something that looks trashed, not as in Hamm's beer. Modern beatnick, man.

Kevin

HI Luke;;

Sounds like satire to me ,could be good could be bad???? In our day we may have said neet, grove'y ,,bad###,, depends on where or when ,,,fads changed quickly when we were young (was not cool)...

...Doc...

From the Urban Dictionary

http://www.urbandict...e.php?term=boho

One: Boho

adj. socially unconventional, Bohemian her thift store style is boho. (and/or) her stress on love and equality make her so boho

Two: Boho

1) Style invented by retailers in order to peddle their old styles, and reduce design costs.

2) Style invented by cheapskates to make their thrift-store clothes "cool".

3) Word invented by cheapskates to make their "retro" clothes "in" again.

4) Idiocy, or something retarded like that. "HAY! This ratty old shirt isn't retro, it's BOHO."

Rick

skyout

Hey, cousin, maybe someone on Twitter will know? You'd best start tweeting... LOL

R.

Hey, cousin, maybe someone on Twitter will know? You'd best start tweeting... LOL

R.

Well thanks but no thanks.....I have a meeting with the owner of the clothing store

that wants me to make the belts for her. Now i can see just exactly what she wants..

ps.... hope to be very busy for a while........

You'll have to let us know what Boho Funky means, Luke! Or at least come back with a picture of it..... lol.

You'll have to let us know what Boho Funky means, Luke! Or at least come back with a picture of it..... lol.

Best put me on the picture list too. I want to see one of those Bo-Ho Funkies for myself!

Ray

Ok, Luke......

You've had three weeks and a visit to the shop where this Bo Ho Funky stuff resides.

Time for an update on the situation.... deadsubject.gif

Tim thanks for asking.....I do know the type of leather work that the lady wants

i saw a lot of photos and items in her shop. i would have no problems doing it for her.

i told her that i don't work Cheaper than the Chinese and No i do not do Consignment

work. bottom line is she can order the merchandice cheaper than she will get for me.

so back to the reparing, knife sheaths, and bags for the Motorcycles.

Tim thanks for asking.....I do know the type of leather work that the lady wants

i saw a lot of photos and items in her shop. i would have no problems doing it for her.

i told her that i don't work Cheaper than the Chinese and No i do not do Consignment

work. bottom line is she can order the merchandice cheaper than she will get for me.

Sorry to hear that Luke. Sounds like all everyone wants is "cheap." asoapbox.gif Get me off the soap box, quick!! rolleyes.gif

Luke Hatley

You aren't alone. I bet most here are in the same boat.