Sign in to follow this  
nogg

Nd ---> Seat And Sidebag.

HI nogg;;

Great work man ;;I realy like your workmanship..

..Doc..

Those look great. Love the colors and great job on the tooling especially the lettering.

Nice seat, did one alot like it about a year ago, thought I had a pretty original idea

knucks3.JPG

knucks4.JPG

knucks.JPG

knucks2.JPG

post-5441-127096073628_thumb.jpg

post-5441-127096074843_thumb.jpg

post-5441-127096129591_thumb.jpg

post-5441-127096131494_thumb.jpg

Edited by rickeyfro

great job also love the colors

Nice little twist there, I didn't see the bottom coming.

Rickyfro, I liked yours too when I seen it a while ago when I seen it I've been trying to think of a way to incoporate brass knuckles, I mean a paperweight, on my bike for a while now.

Nice little twist there, I didn't see the bottom coming.

Rickyfro, I liked yours too when I seen it a while ago when I seen it I've been trying to think of a way to incoporate brass knuckles, I mean a paperweight, on my bike for a while now.

Billy, dont know if you have a kicker, but I know someone that makes brass knuckle kicker pedals, or are you wanting them to be removable? Just in case the wind picks up?

Billy, dont know if you have a kicker, but I know someone that makes brass knuckle kicker pedals, or are you wanting them to be removable? Just in case the wind picks up?

I've seen the kickers. They are alright, but I was trying to think of something different. I think you nailed it with the seat. Removable isn't really needed since I'm usually carrying a pistol. Although I seen everyones comments about the legal issues and although I doubt it would be a problem Id rather not draw any more attention to my bike than needed because if I did get pulled over for it they'd probably give me a hard time for everything else too like no turn signals or horn or inspection. I started on my second seat now then I'm going to make one for my bike. I'm doing some decorative lacing on this one to practice and getting an airbrush to see if I have better results with the finish.

I've seen the kickers. They are alright, but I was trying to think of something different. I think you nailed it with the seat. Removable isn't really needed since I'm usually carrying a pistol. Although I seen everyones comments about the legal issues and although I doubt it would be a problem Id rather not draw any more attention to my bike than needed because if I did get pulled over for it they'd probably give me a hard time for everything else too like no turn signals or horn or inspection. I started on my second seat now then I'm going to make one for my bike. I'm doing some decorative lacing on this one to practice and getting an airbrush to see if I have better results with the finish.

Cool, be sure to post some pics, and if you have any questions feel free. I know how it is learning through trial and errror. Aggravating and expensive.