ABC3

Makers Mark - Metal

I need a new "makers mark" out of metal, 1" x 1/2". I purchased one out of Delrin, I think, but it lasted less than a year. Where is the best place to start looking. I did a search, here, but found nothing.

Thanks for your help.

abn,

Thanks for your help. I will call them.

I have a Delrin stamp and one from Infinity. The latter is really an impressive tool.

Jeff

I need a new "makers mark" out of metal, 1" x 1/2". I purchased one out of Delrin, I think, but it lasted less than a year. Where is the best place to start looking. I did a search, here, but found nothing.

Thanks for your help.

I bought my metal stamp from this place for $35:

http://www.phillipsengraving.com/Leather_Stamps.html

I'm more than happy with the imprint, price, service and turnaround time...I can not however say anything how long it will last, mine is just a few months old:-)

Thanks Jeff,

I have a delrin stamp but it has lasted less than a year. I called and spoke with Infinity Stamps (nice guy, by the way) but $250 is alittle more than I wanted to pay. I'll see if I can find something else.

Thanks for the suggestion regarding a new "Makers Mark" I spoke with Mark at Infinity Stamp & ordered a new stamp today. Not the cheapest guy around but you'll only have to buy it once. The old saying - you get what you pay for still applies.