Clay

Open-Closed Sign

I haven't had the chance to share much lately but this is just too cool not to show every one. it is an open and closed sign for my store. I came up with this idea a while back but have been to busy to build the sign myself so I made a bargain with Wes Mastic of Bader's Saddle Shop here in Rapid. At first he was not sure if it would work and he actually had to redo it twice lol! The sign has a slider that is on rails that are stitched onto the main piece that can cover either the closed or open lettering. The back is fully floral tooled with a thank you for the customers as they leave the store. All the letters are painted with red eco flo cova that has been watered down a bit and sealed with two coats of super sheen to make them realy stand out.

TANDY_SIGN_BACK.jpg

TANDY_SIGN_CLOSED.jpg

TANDY_SIGN_OPEN.jpg

post-255-127147651357_thumb.jpg

post-255-12714765457_thumb.jpg

post-255-12714765645_thumb.jpg

That is neat, Clay! Nice work, too. A much better "statement" than the standard Staples version.

Kate

Nice job Clay!

I can only take credit for the idea and the red paint the rest was done by Wes. He is probably the best floral tooler around Rapid..

ClayM.

Does he know he's in a couple of the photos we have in the slide show on our front page?

Kate

Very nice work!

Does he know he's in a couple of the photos we have in the slide show on our front page?

Kate

Kate, I dont know if he does or not I will ask him next time I see him...

ClayM.