Sign in to follow this  
sheridanman

For Sale! Hand Tools And Stamps

hi guys 

here's a pic of the stamps that are for sale and my hand tools. the pics are not that good sorry about that. these tools will go as a package. PM me for the price! i will ship for free. i need to find these tools a new owner as i already have a main set that i use. i dont use these set so its best to have them belong to an woner that will make use of them rather than just waiting for them to age in my toolbox.

first pic are the handtools. left to right is an old craftool stitch groover (needs a new blade), osborne #2 edger, osborne push beveler, japan made 9 stitch per inch stitch marker, craftool overstitch wheel with extra wheels. the 2nd pic are the tools for hardwares and rivets, a craftool set and i will be throwing in an almost new 1/2 inch barrel swivel knife with 3/8 in. straight steel blade. the 3rd pic is a variety of border stamps and the 4th pic are the 2 decorative matting stamps, 2 flower centers and the last stamps are the weaving stamps, 2 basket and 1 tri-weave. they are all new and unused. except for one of the flower center which is a vintage and was not shiny when i first received it as a gift. i am happy to answer questionsjust PM me.   thanks all!

ritch

DSC07568.JPG

DSC07569.JPG

DSC07565.JPG

DSC07566.JPG

post-6432-127153425574_thumb.jpg

post-6432-127153427476_thumb.jpg

post-6432-127153429777_thumb.jpg

post-6432-127153433145_thumb.jpg

hello

I am from Turkey. . Have money are they?

ridvan

www.ardicleather.com

hello

I am from Turkey. . Have money are they?

ridvan

www.ardicleather.com

hello

i will check in my stock of for sale tools so i can give youi the list of what's is left here. some of the hand tools are sold long ago, like the stitch groover, and swivel knife. the craftool rivet set is still here. its the black box in the middle photo. as far as i can remember. the cs osborne #2 edger is still available i just saw it yesterday in my inventory. i just relocated and i have to fix things here and organizer stuff at home. all i am sure is available are the stamp tools. let me know what youi need and wha tyoiu want to buy in the tools listed so i can prepare them and give youi a total quote including shipping to turkey. thanks!

I would definitely be interested in the two backrounders next to the flower stamps in the second picture of tools. Please message me.

Edited by leather kid