texasnewf

Where To Get A Makers Mark Stamp Made ?

Hi everyone, I'm new here so forgive me if this has been asked a million times.. I did try to search and didn't find anything... I'm wanting to get a makers mark stamp made and wondering where is a good place to get this done ? Thanks

Craig

Craig, search makers marks and you'll find some on the 3rd and 4th pages and maybe more a little futher back. I didn't look any father.

There are also some offers on ebay under "leather tools".

Jeff Mosby at Grey Ghost Graphics

We've very satisfied with our marks from Laser Gift Creations. Went there after seeing many recommendations here for Brenda there. We got two different marks and both are great and easy to use. Our large one could use a heavier mallet but we'll do that eventually.

We sell them on our website at www.tuffcase.com/shop

Dan

Jeff Mosby at Grey Ghost Graphics

I second that.

Hi everyone, I'm new here so forgive me if this has been asked a million times.. I did try to search and didn't find anything... I'm wanting to get a makers mark stamp made and wondering where is a good place to get this done ? Thanks

Craig

I just had 2 stamps made at Phillips Engraving in springfield Mo. I was very happy with the stamps and the even reworked one that was done as per the proof they sent tha ti was not happy with because i wasnt paying attention. I will be doing business with them again in the future for custom stamps Pat