I spent the day creating a blog for myself...i couldnt afford a website so i thought this might be the best next thing for now. It was a nice learning curve and fun to create. At least i can now point people to a page when i am asked where people can view my work. My old google page was a bit of a disaster. Any suggestions for improvements would be appreciated.

cheers caroline

http://leatheroo.blogspot.com/

I think it looks real nice. It's intresting seeing how you make your mask. Wish the fonts were bigger so it would easier to read. One other thing whats with having to have a account to post ? That's kind of a PITA so i didn't leave a comment.

I spent the day creating a blog for myself...i couldnt afford a website so i thought this might be the best next thing for now. It was a nice learning curve and fun to create. At least i can now point people to a page when i am asked where people can view my work. My old google page was a bit of a disaster. Any suggestions for improvements would be appreciated.

cheers caroline

Nice looking blog site. I did just a quick look at it, and will come back to get a better look, but from I saw, I liked. I've been thinking about starting my own blog, but not sure where to begin.

I think it looks real nice. It's intresting seeing how you make your mask. Wish the fonts were bigger so it would easier to read. One other thing whats with having to have a account to post ? That's kind of a PITA so i didn't leave a comment.

thanks for the feedback, i am looking into fixing the feedback...just a plain feedback box would be nice....i will try to change the font size too.

cheers

looks good nice blog like it

i have to work on mine

You did that in a day? Wow!

I think it's very very well done. It is extremely easy to navigate and to find things. The categories make sense and your photography is excellent. The how to video and mask tutorial are well done and I think that people coming to your site will appreciate seeing those.

One note - the second time I looked at your site I clicked on the small mask picture on the right and was taken to the picasa site and a page full of thumbnails of all your masks. It was a real *wow* moment. There are so many fabulous masks. You might want to put something on the front page that lets people know they can click on those pics to see additional masks and if there is a way to make sure the picasa site defaults to thumbnails it would be great. I like the regular "gallery of masks" button as well and I wouldn't replace it but it's sort of a different experience seeing a larger pic and scrolling down to see each one. I think having both there works very well.

And your work is just fantastic. I had seen your masks before but hadn't seen some of the other things you do.

Great! Great! Great!

Thanks for posting = gives me lots of good ideas for when I set up a site.

Ann

cheers caroline

Awesome! I just added you as a bookmark. :cheers: