CJ1

What Type ? And Help !

Hello!

Can anybody tell me what kind off Sewing machine this is ? I can't find nowhere a model or type, or any writing what so ever on it.

so far she is sewing realy good, only from time to time she skipps one stitch.

I also have a Pfaff 145/ H3, but i have problems with it. Either the topthread rips or the thread loops up under the material.

I tried everything already what i know, but can't get it to work.

Any help there would be great!

post-15588-127934437729_thumb.jpg

This is a Landis#1 a great old machine.

On the Pfaff take the upper tensions discs aprat & look for thread in between them,then when you put it back together thread it & make sure that the tension is so tight that you can just barely pull on the thread then test sew & set your tension from there.

If this machine isn't threaded correctly it'll do just what your saying too,so when threading make sure the thread is pulled down into the tension discs.

Bob

This is a Landis#1 a great old machine.

On the Pfaff take the upper tensions discs aprat & look for thread in between them,then when you put it back together thread it & make sure that the tension is so tight that you can just barely pull on the thread then test sew & set your tension from there.

If this machine isn't threaded correctly it'll do just what your saying too,so when threading make sure the thread is pulled down into the tension discs.

Bob

Thanks !

I will try that right away tomorrow ( right now on nightshift ), and post the results.