Tina

Notebook cover

Inspired by all skull makers here and I did one on request from the notebook covers new owner...Meet the Grim Reaper:-)

This was my first ever try of lacing, not sure if I ever will do it again.

Tina you are on fire!!! Very cool I like this holder. I have to give you major high five cause my first lacing was pretty plain and I vowed to never do it again. lol found out i was doing it the hard way. I was running 6 feet of lace through every hole instead of doing shorter sections. You kicked butt on this one.

Grim subject, but extraordinary interpretation and realization! Great job again, Tina!

And don't put the lacing out yet, you did a super great job on your first. Only thing I see wrong is where you probably started/ended, but that'll come with practice. Let me know if you'd like a tutorial on that. Took me a while to figure it out so I'll be more than happy to share what I've learned.

Tina you are on fire!!! Very cool I like this holder. I have to give you major high five cause my first lacing was pretty plain and I vowed to never do it again. lol found out i was doing it the hard way. I was running 6 feet of lace through every hole instead of doing shorter sections. You kicked butt on this one.
Glad you like it:-)I was lucky enough to have read about smaller pieces before I started...My objection is the massive amount of time it takes *pheuw* (OK, I confess, I did rip it up numerous times) but 10-12 hours, geezzzzzz.Don't be surprised if more skulls shows up in my stuff, I kind'a like it:-)
Grim subject, but extraordinary interpretation and realization! Great job again, Tina!And don't put the lacing out yet, you did a super great job on your first. Only thing I see wrong is where you probably started/ended, but that'll come with practice. Let me know if you'd like a tutorial on that. Took me a while to figure it out so I'll be more than happy to share what I've learned.
Thank you Myriam,If I ever going to do a lacing again, I know where to go and I probably have gazillions of questions:-)